Thinking of Proposing This Christmas?
The Platinum Ring Company stock the most exquisite platinum engagement rings. We have one of the most comprehensive selections of rings to be found on the internet and an excellent choice of designs and prices to suit every budget.
To help you choose that perfect design we have divided our range into two categories – Diamond Solitaire and Trilogy, each ring has been carefully selected to ensure that you find the perfect platinum engagement ring to symbolise the start of something very special in your life.
So many people propose to the love of their life at Christmas, maybe it’s the nostalgia and good cheer that makes a man get down on one knee. Here are our top 5 romantic ways to propose this Christmas.
5. Wrap it up and put it under the tree – but make sure you disguise it inside a huge box to throw her off the scent!
4. Hide it with the fairy on top of the Christmas tree – then tell her the fairy is looking a bit drunk and needs re-adjusting!
3. Grab some mistletoe and when you give her a quick Christmas kiss, hop down on one knee!
2. Hide it in her Christmas pudding so that when she tucks in on Christmas day, she will have the shock of her life!
1. Our Christmas number one is a cracker – make your own Christmas cracker and fill it full of wedding paraphernalia, including your exquisite platinum engagement ring!
We are convinced your other half will adore her Platinum Ring Company sparkler but just to be doubly sure and because it’s Christmas, we are offering an extended refund covering the Christmas period.
One of the main questions we all ask ourselves when choosing that important gift is, ‘what happens if they don’t like it?’ To help with this concern we are extending our guaranteed refund period to the 27th January 2012 for all orders placed before Christmas! This extended refund period will give our customers plenty of time to return an unwanted gift for a full refund or exchange well after Christmas. We are also pleased to offer the same extended return period for all exchanges and ring resizing on all orders received during this time.
If you have any questions or concerns about any of our platinum engagement rings or a possible Christmas purchase, please contact the Platinum Ring Company, we are here to help! We would also like to take this opportunity to wish all of our customers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!