At Platinum Ring Company we understand how important the purchase of engagement rings, wedding rings and eternity rings is, and how important it is to ensure that your platinum rings are perfect. We also understand that occasionally something will happen and the platinum ring that you receive won’t be the right size.
Don’t panic if you have ordered the wrong size of platinum ring, simply return the ring to us and we can resize it or replace it for free providing you contact us within 28 days. The only thing we ask is that you pay the cost of returning the ring to us. See our Terms and Conditions for more information.
To resize a platinum ring:
- Contact customer support for a ring resize returns form.
- Secure your items and all of the original packing materials, with the completed Resize Form, in a plainly wrapped padded envelope taped securely.
- Ship the item to:
PO Box 245
Please be careful: You should NOT write Platinum Ring Company, platinum wedding rings, diamond, jewellery, diamonds or other luxury-related words anywhere on the package, as this invites possible theft of the package.
- Ship the item by registered U.K.mail (Special Delivery), fully insured for the value of the item plus shipping charges. Platinum Ring Company is not responsible for items lost or damaged while return shipping.
- Please request a return receipt to ensure your shipment is tracked.
- Once we receive the item it will be resized and returned by royal mail special delivery. An email will be sent to you prior to dispatch.
Conditions of Return
- The item must be returned within twenty eight (28) days following the shipment date of the order. Packages without a Returns Form cannot be accepted.
- We will notify you once we've received and processed your returned item. (Please note that any unauthorised, improperly packaged, or non-insured returns will be returned to sender).
Platinum Ring Company is not responsible for any diamonds, jewellery items that it does not actually receive or that are not returned in accordance with these terms.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact customer support.